Netsukuku - Netsukuku is a P2P network system that generates and sustains itself autonomously, using a fractal algorithm to calculate routes. It is designed to handle a large number of nodes with minimal CPU and memory resources.
Vgpd - vgp is a daemon working like Cisco(c) HSRP
Prayishtar - How to reach the Internet anonymously from a hostile network
Woc - Web of Code
Xchestival - XChestival is an improved version of xchat_speak designed for Italian. It lets xchat and irssi "speak" through festival. It comes with a script for xchat and irssi and the Italian phonemes. The scripts have some useful features like channels and query filtering and string substitution.
- alpt-wm - A minimalistic, small, fast and useful Window Manager in just ~1800 lines of code.
- sucast A collective-web-streaming-server written in ~60 lines of shell script, during the Italian hackmeeting 2007.
- PHPSambaPasswd - This software allows your Samba Domain users to change their password via Web Interface.
- Mother - A python orm for postgresql with a strong introspection and DB-autoadaption capabilities.
- Cserver - A framework to develop concurrent multi-threaded tcp/udp servers: it's possible to handle multiple servers at the same time.
Sys admin tools
- Emerde - Emerde is a port of Gentoo's portage system that installs, removes, updates, and maintains your system rapidly and easily. On Slackware, it cooperates with the package database and allows you to install .tgz files directly using dependency checking.
- chktrf (Check Traffic) - a perl script that sniffs to an interface searching for packets that match with some defined filter rules, it sends email when this occurs.
- Closebracket - A shell shortcut definer. Closebracket is dedicated to the God of Laziness, may He bless you (when He feels to do it).
- Pwdrc - Pwdrc lets you executes your set of commands each time you walk in a directory with `cd'. You can associate a different set of commands to each directory.
- Cronrss - Old style RSS aggregator
- Xmplayer - A XMMS replacement in bash
EvolvotronComplexity - This script mutates an initial random image in only one direction, that of the minimum redundancy, or in another words that of the maximum complexity.
- Akl - A program which, given a text as input, computes the most efficient keyboard layout for the given text.
- Gentoo Embedded How to - a document (italian and english lang) that shows how to use the Gentoo Portage package system to build an embedded operating system.