converted to 1.6 markup
|No differences found!|
This workshop will explore a specific programming paradigm: Object Oriented.
As of today, OOP is a widely adopted approach for building medium to large scale software, which greatly enhances the mantainability and stability of it.
We will analize closely the following topics:
- Class, methods and properties: the structural elements of every Object
- OOP Reentrant memory model: why it is safer
- Class Inheritance: the core feature of OOP
- More on Inheritance: Virtual and Pure Virtual functions
- Operator overloading, templating and other amenities
- Polymorphism: what's good and what's bad
- Standard Template Library and Boost C++ extensions
Some phun with FreeJ and OO video scripting