Dyne:bolic modules allow software to be added to a dyne:bolic system by simply adding them to the dyne/modules folder & booting. More info at http://dynebolic.org/manual
* Get more modules at http://dynebolic.org/index.php?show=modules
* latest updates and more on http://dynebolicmodules.wikidot.com/ (writable wiki page)
Links to community developed modules
* [http://silenceisdefeat.org/~atomic/linux.html WEP modules] Audio synthesis module (including dssi and bristol synthesizers) and a Meter Bridge module.
* [http://lives.sourceforge.net/LiVES-14082008.dyne LiVES is a Free, Open Source video editor *and* a VJ tool. LiVES mixes realtime video performance and non-linear editing in one application.
* [http://dyneusrmods.joolo.com/ dyneusrmods] various modules
* [http://ourthing.altervista.org/dynebolic OurThing] has a collection of modules for various use like Apache, MySQL, PHP, Perl, ChessDB, GNUchess, cmake, NTFS-3G (write on a NTFS Partition), Caml, Skype, rtorrent, 7zip/p7zip
* [http://stomfi.net/ stomfi.net] some dyne modules like Ecasound, Incognito plus tuxpaint and more.
* [http://transformate.de/x/pawfaliki.php?page=DownLoads transformate] some dyne modules for artistic usage, like gephex, datadada ,terminatorX and more. four new dyne modules: nted, camstream, tempest, swftools .also you can find a vocoder called snokoder by elie goldman smith.it runs under dynebolic and other linux distros.
* [http://puredyne.goto10.org pure:dyne] modules from the pure:dyne developers for various use. There are a lot of modules like java, wine, processing, pd, ardour2, wired and many more.
*[http://giftmischer.isgreat.org/dyne/modules giftmischer.isgreat.org] provides a stable version of audacity (with and without Portaudio v19), the Java Runtime Enviroment, Tuxguitar and some tools and games.
* [http://www.divshare.com/download/1710721-8e0 lmms.dyne] LMMS aims to be a free alternative to popular programs like fruityloops, cubase and logic.
Express your longings at